Seasonal Berthage for Recreational Boaters
- All docks include potable water
- Many docks have access to power
- Jet ski ports and jet boat ports available
- Access to free pump out, open 24/7
- Gas and diesel sales available during Harbour Office hours
- Services available from May 15 to October 15 (Weather Permitting)
To reserve a berth, complete the Seasonal Berthage registration form and submit with a deposit of $200 by September 30th for the following season. Deposit is non-refundable after December 31st. Final payments are due May 15 and are non-refundable.
- Contact the Harbour Office to check slip availability
- Rates are available online for full day, one night, 3-night, weekly and monthly stays
- You may complete a Temporary Berthage form and submit it by email. Harbour staff will contact you to confirm your reservation and assign a slip
- Please report to the Harbour Office to be assigned a temporary berth.
- For visits up to 2 hours there is a $5 fee.
- If you would like to stay for the day the fee is $12.